The Greater Delhi Area Chamber of Commerce (GDAC) is hosting the 33rd Annual Delhi Harvest Festival on Saturday September 23rd from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The festival will take place at Delhi's Courthouse Square on Main Street in Delhi and will happen RAIN OR SHINE.
Over 60 vendors will be selling wonderful items including all sorts of jewelry, handmade gifts, yarns, art work, handbags, baked treats, wooden items and much more. From noon until 4:00 p.m., the band Bluestone Country will perform in the bandstand for all to enjoy.
The Automobile Endurance Run will be traveling through Delhi on the same day as the Harvest Festival. It's going to be a great day in Delhi!
Only one of each Direct Company will be permitted.
- Pink Zebra
- Bee Thankful Honey
- Dale's Blue Butterfly Boutique
- Lilla Rose
- Cooperstown Country Store
- Baggie's Boutique
- Gifts Galore
- Scenic Woodburnings and More
- Harry Finerow
- Out of the Darkness Suicide Prevention
- Tracy's Treasures
- Pine Hill Books
- Perfectly Posh
- Jo's Creative Crochet
- Catskill Country Studio
- Pinkey Puzzles
- Quilter's Delights
- Florence Seeley
- Usborne Books & More
- Burn Ayr Farm
- Catskill Mountain Maple Gifts
- AURORA JEWELRY
- WILD MOUNTAIN APIARIES
- Baskets & More
- ScarfGirl Fiber Arts
- One of a Kind De-Signs
- Lipsense by Senegence
- Anderson's Hillbilly Honey
- River Eagle Creations
- Delhi Women's & Men's Club
- Kaatskill Gifts & Kollectibles
- Violet & Blue Jewelry
- Banker’s Dozen
- Vicki’s Barnwood & Fence post
- W.C.S Ceramics
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING VENDORS: FILL OUT FORM BELOW TO REGISTER
2017 Delhi Harvest Festival Vendor Registration Form
Please fill out the form below to request a spot at the Delhi Harvest Festival on September 23, 2017 from 10am to 4pm.
To hold your vendor spot, please submit payment through the PayPal link at the bottom of the form, or mail a check or money order payable to the
Greater Delhi Area Chamber of Commerce
PO BOX 46, Delhi, NY 13753.
Proof of Insurance and any questions can be emailed to email@example.com
Thanks for being a part of this great event!!
1) Spots will be assigned after payment is received.
2) We will do our best to meet special requests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Register Today :)
4) All vendors can check in between 9am and 10am.
5) There will be no electrical or water hook ups available.
6) We must be notified if working out of a motor home or the back of a vehicle as those spaces are limited.
7) No lawn or garage sale items.
No refunds will be given and payment is required to secure a spot at the festival.
Pay with PayPal below.
Select the space you are registering for, then add to cart and complete payment process.
Chamber email is email@example.com